A bit about me.....

A dear friend from high school emailed this get-to-know you questionnaire.  Honestly, I never fill these out. There is a first for everything! 

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? YES...with big chunks of Blue cheese

2. Do you own a gun? No

3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? Peppermint Hot cocoa
4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes...I never sleep well the night before.  I dread getting on the scale. 

5. What do you think of hot dogs? At the ballpark or Costco they are OK

6. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night performed by Ken Hurley

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Grape Juice lately
8. Can you do push ups? Haven't tried but highly doubt it
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Don't wear much
10. Favorite hobby? Traveling
11. Do you have A.D.D.? No but I do have OCD
12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I can't relax.

13. Middle name? Don't have one.

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment..  I wish we left for Aruba this Friday instead of next. I need to come up with some half way intelligent comments for the book club meeting tonight.  I wish I had a sugar daddy to take care of me.

15.  Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Pepsi, Water, Crystal Light

16. Current worry right now? Where do I begin! I worry nonstop about everything.  
17. Current hate right now? My weight....the heaviest I have been in the last 10 years. 

18. Favorite place to be? On vacation

19. How did you bring in the New Year? Can't remember.

20. Do you like to travel? I LOVE to travel. 
21. Do you own slippers? Yes
22. What color shirt are you wearing? Multicolored pastel scrubs(pink, brown, green, blue)
23. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Who owns satin sheets??

24. Can you whistle? No
25. Favorite color? yellow
26. Would you be a pirate? No....I get seasick when I am stuck on a boat for more than a few hours. 

27. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. 

28. Favorite girl's names:  I honestly haven't thought about that in years....since my dream of having children has never materialized.

29. Favorite boy's names: see answer above. 
30. What's in your pocket right now? post-it note reminders

31. Last thing that made you laugh? My niece Elle always makes me laugh! 

32. Best bed sheets as a child? Who remembers back that far.

33. Worst injury you've ever had? Can't think of anything that was that awful. 

34. Do you love where you live? Its what you make of it.
35. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

36. Who is your loudest friend? Nancy

37. I wish I could: do more volunteer work.

38. What is your favorite book? Memoirs of a Geisha

39. Do you brush your teeth with cold or warm water? Doesn't matter.
40. What is your favorite candy? Peanut M&Ms

41. Favorite Sports Team? San Diego Padres

42. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping

43. What was the first thing you thought of when you got up this morning? Do I really have to get up and go to work?

44. Jump over puddles or in puddles? Jump over

45. Favorite room in my house? My bedroom

0 comments: