FARA 3rd Annual 5K/10K 4FA

Mark your calendars now......Saturday, March 28, 2009!  The third annual "Race 4 Results" is being held in Bakersfield.  This 5K/10K walk/run raises money for Friedreich's Ataxia research.  This year the event was held on a Sunday so it was tough to recruit participants. But no excuses for next year!  Savfreidreich's walk 001e the date and join the Kent family in the fight against FA. Want to know more about this horrible disease that afflicts three of my siblings visit the following website: http://www.curefa.org/whatis.html

3 comments:

  The Queen Bee

September 4, 2008 at 7:11 AM

Go Jenny! I'll be rooting for ya!

  Karrie

September 4, 2008 at 11:47 AM

I'll be there, and probably Kacy and Will too- they love to walk/run. Count me in and remind me or tell me where to sign up when the time comes.

  Angie Thompson

September 9, 2008 at 9:19 PM

Count in the Thompsons ... we'd love to join in!