Verkade Melk volle smaak

 melk 2 Throughout all our travels, the one thing that we never fail to sample is chocolate.   My love for chocolate is unwavering.  My favorite is a Swiss chocolate called Milka and I haven't found a place in the US to buy it yet.  Which is probably a good thing!!   Anyhow, I thought it appropriate to bring back Dutch Verkade milk chocolate bars to all who gave a guess to how many braids were in Tayah's hair.   The correct answer is 88.  See you soon to claim your volle smaak.

2 comments:

  The Hogue's

September 23, 2008 at 11:29 AM

Thank You Jenny for the chocolate bar, it was very good. I had half of it and then Tim and the girls got a hold of it and finished off the rest. Tim said it was the best chocolate he ever ate!

  Dany

September 24, 2008 at 8:55 AM

It was the best chocolate I ever ate. I couldn't stop and my kids are mad that I wouldn't share! They don't appreciate the finer things. haha Thanks Jenny!