While We Were 100 Feet Underwater

aruba 187 aruba 153 aruba 144 I am not sure who had the most exciting morning...the divers or non-divers.  Lots of eels, a large barracuda, a puffer fish, and a sea horse were among the highlights of the dives.  Back at the Surf Club, my mother was chasing Hispanics out of our room hoping that they didn't get there hands on anything.   Elle and Teyah found themselves lost in the hotel for nearly 20 minutes.  Teary eyed Teyah finally located the lobby where they asked for help.  I don't know who was more shock up the kids or the adults.  After looking around our room, we discovered that my parents camera had been stolen along with a USB attachment that went with the wireless mouse.  My mother filed a report.  Security came and tried to look official by taking pictures and doing a bunch of paperwork. Its no wonder they never found Natalie Holloway!   Dinner was cooked by our personal chef, my Dad.  We enjoyed chicken fettucini alfredo with salad and bread.  aruba 156 aruba 186

1 comments:

  Katie and Luke

September 18, 2008 at 9:26 PM

Oh my goodness Jenny. You are hilarious. I forgot Aruba was where the Halloway girl disappeared. What were youguys thinking when you planned your trip!? J/K.
Thats too bad your mom's stuffwas stolen. That is my fear everytime I leave a my hotel room!