CAMERA DEFUNCT

tanaka1 Wednesday was my day to stay back from diving and help out with the wee ones.  Elle and I had fun floating in the lazy river and feeding the igunas lettuce.  We ordered strawberry daquiris by the pool and Elle didn't want to share at all.  Who blames her?   The divers returned with bad news for me.  My camera had decided to stop working.  Too say that I was sad would be an understatement.  I have only had the camera a few months and I have been extremely happy with it.  My wonderful father quickly went online and placed a service order in with canon.    Hopefully it will be covered under warranty but I seriously doubt it.  So needless to say, no more underwater pictures from Aruba.   Who would have guessed that five days into the trip we would have a broken camera and one gone missing.    Everyone split up for dinner .  Steve, Kathy, my Mom, my Dad, and I went to Champions, a sports bar in the Marriott.  We have grown to love their spinach artichoke dip.  Its heavenly!  We took a nice walk down the beach hoping to burn a few calories before we inhaled an Oreo Madness at TGIFs. 

0 comments: