You asked for it Katie!

Katie Baer Hogue and I visited yesterday over lunch.  Towards the end of lunch, we began reminiscing about our days together. Last night she found some old pictures and posted them to here blog.  My entire family and I got some good laughs, so I dusted off a few photos myself to post.  I hope these give everyone a laugh.  Thanks Katie for your 20+ years of friendship! katie baer 002   katie baer 006 katie baer 005

katie baer 004

 katie baer 2004

katie baer2003 katie baer2 006

#1 katie baer 003 Katie & Anthony 4th grade

#2  Katie, Julie, Angie, & me "Walk Through California"

#3  Katie, Angie, & Heidi

#4  Julie, Sierra, me, & Katie    8th Grade Graduation Dance

#5   Me, Katie, and Ginger

#6   Me and Katie         Flowergirls Junior Year

#7  Sarah, Julie, Me, Shelly, Selina, and Natalie               More Flowergirls

#8 I couldn't resist posting this one.  I won't mention any names. 

1 comments:

  Katie and Luke

September 6, 2008 at 9:48 PM

You're killing me Jen. Those were hilarious! I love the pictures.
Its amazing the things we hang on to. Thanks for sharing the pictures and I am glad we were able to catch up. I am looking forward to it next month...and you can pick the place next time!
After seeing these pictures of me in my younger days, its easier to see who Sawyer takes after. Maybe I will bring him along next time so you can meet him. :)