Relax, Rejuvenate, and Revitalize

As the Enrichment Counselor, I was in charge of a Relief Societretreat 010y Retreat today held in my home.  Fairly well attended, we enjoyed hearing from a nurse practitioner, trying out homemade facials, a summer book exchange, lunch and time to just visit.  It didn't go as well as I hoped and I certainly didn't have a chance to relax but I guess that is to be expected when you are overseeing an event. My best supporters, my mom and sisters were the first to put on homemade facials. Green: avocado and honey, subtle orange: eye yolks, and white: yogurt and yeast. Special thanks to all who attended and helped out in any way. 

retreat 011

2 comments:

  Katie and Luke

August 9, 2008 at 11:26 PM

This sounds like a great enrichment activity. Our ward quit enrichment for a while and we are just starting up again. I think its more fun to do something like this at someone's house anyways than at the church.

  Kami Schultz

August 16, 2008 at 10:12 PM

Looks like fun--and a good activity. Isn't family great for support with stuff like that? Makes me wish I was closer to all you guys! How do all of you feel about moving to Utah??? :)