Sunny Scotland

I am sure you are wondering why we haven't posted in a few days. Reason #1 Internet was down at our hotel. Reason #2 I can't seem to get the computer to charge. I hope we didn't fry it. Actually, I think I damaged the cord when I tripped over it and pulled it out. I am hoping thats all it is. We have loved Scotland....particularly Edinburgh. I have put Kelly in charge of posting the last three days when we return. We are currently sitting at the Glasgow Airport waiting to fly back to Dublin tonight. Tomorrow while you are sleeping, we return to LAX. We are all exhausted and anxious for our own beds and some decent food.

1 comments:

  Katie and Luke

July 26, 2008 at 11:56 PM

Was the food horrendous? I guess nothing is probably as good as "American" food because its full of fat and sugar!
Are you back yet? The pictures looked like you had a great time. Would you go back? I have heard great things about Scotland and have always wanted to visit. We need to have another girl's night soon so you can fill me in on the trip.