Still learning….wondering if I am better off with or without a strobe

I am worn out from having so much fun.   So this post will mainly contain pictures from the dives taken today.  We did two dives: Trinity Caves (again) and Fisherman’s Anchor Reef.  In the afternoon, we drove to the other side of the island and visited Rum Point and Starfish Beach.   A nice Italian dinner was had at Neptune’s Grotto.   Trying to get some reading in when I am not napping.  Life is good.

IMG_4951

This is not upside down.  The lobster was hanging this way from the wall.

IMG_5016

Kenny makes friends with everybody.

IMG_4932

Beautiful fans

IMG_5006

Peacock Flounder

IMG_5001

Juvenile fish

IMG_4883

Tunneling through the Walls

IMG_5041

IMG_5042

1 comments:

  BushlingX7

August 4, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Great Pictures Jenny, I copied some and if you don't mind i will post them in my blog.