Grand Cayman under a New Light

Day three of diving was supposed to be the best yet with my new toy.  Kenny said I looked professional with my new strobe but the results were less than professional.    So tonight I have been trying to educate myself on the basics of using a strobe light.  So maybe tomorrow I will have better results.  Here’s a few of today’s pictures.

IMG_4626

Grouper at a Cleaning Station

IMG_4655 

Aren’t they scary looking?!?!

IMG_4676

Where are all the fish?

IMG_4681

Lion Fish in the Caribbean…..??

IMG_4704

Beautiful Colors

IMG_4719

Filefish

IMG_4735

After two dives and a   yummy lunch, we headed up Seven Mile Beach to Cemetery Reef.  Even though it was over 15 years ago, I have many fond memories of snorkeling at this reef with all my siblings.  We came equipped with bagels to feed the fish and that we did.   Here are a few shots of the fish frenzy that resulted.IMG_4777

IMG_4762

The next stop was Dolphin Discovery.  It is an attraction that allows you to swim with dolphins.  Next time we come we are going to do it.  I think Elle would be in heaven!

IMG_4795

A quick stop in HELL was prevented by the fact that it was closed on Sunday.  We spent the afternoon napping and relaxing in our cool rooms.  A hamburger and fries dinner was enjoyed by all at EATS.   The following are a few pictures of the Marriott resort where we are staying.

IMG_4802

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4799

IMG_4805

IMG_4801

2 comments:

  BushlingX7

August 2, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Sounds like you are all having fun and can't wait to see more pictures.

  Karrie

August 3, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Looks like fun... except for the diving part, as I am extremely claustrophobic (yes, I know I live in a trailer... but it's the things on my face that freak me out!) I love looking at your pictures. Good luck figuring out the strobe thing.