Thanks for all your support!


Lake Isabella not only showed their support yesterday at the Race for Results but were among the winners in many age categories. Kenny Bushling, Emily Gonzalez, Zac Bushling, Taryn Kent, Teyah Bushling, Daniel Minor and Marcia Kent all placed in their age divisions. Go Kern Valley!

The weather turned out a beautiful morning for walking and fun was had by all. I am very grateful for our many friends and family who were in attendance. Your support is very much appreciated.

1 comments:

  Michelle

March 23, 2009 at 12:10 PM

I so wanted to be there to support your family but it just didn't work out this year. It lookes like it went great and I bet your so proud of everyone who supported you. I hope Joe is getting better and will be home soon. You guys are my heros!!!
Love, Michelle