The Parable of the Ten Virgins

fara and play 051 

We landed front row seats to the performance of the century for the Kern River Valley Ward.  My applause goes out to all who made this night a success.  I am amazed by the courage and strength of each of the women who performed.  I am truly grateful that I wasn't asked to be involved.  They practiced for hours and hour to bring forth this inspired musical program.  I am very proud of my sister who conquered her fear of publicly singing a solo. I didn't think any Kent girl could carry a tune, but she proved me wrong.  Very impressive Krissy! 

1 comments:

  Karrie

March 23, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Krissy did really well- she doesn't believe me when I tell her she can sing. I hear her in primary all the time and she does really well. I'm just glad it's over. Can I just say it's awkward to have people come up to me and say what a wonderful job blah blah blah, when I'm really thinking "Whew! I'm SO glad that's over!" Good picture- I may steal it for my blog, since I am camera forgetful right now.