A chilly day underwater

We started the day a bit earlier with a two tank dive trip with Pro Divers.   Unfortunately, the visibility was poor and the water seemed freezing to me even with my full wet suit.  The dives weren’t the best but we still had a good time. 

FYI- Bushling’s and Tucker’s: my friend Jermaine was in a car accident about ten days ago and broke his arm.  He won’t be working with Austin for a few months but dropped by to say hello. 

Here’s a few pictures that highlight the dives.IMG_3346

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_3321

IMG_3326

I took a serious nap this afternoon consisting of three hours.  It was lovely.  I also finished reading the Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck.    Its pretty depressing for the first 3/4 of the book but ends with an uplifting message.  Tonight I am going to start another book that has been sitting on my nightstand for months…..because I am more addicted to sudoku than anything else.    

0 comments: