Peaceful Christmas Day

family christmas party 2008 016 Falling snow, waffles topped with raspberries, our favorite cheesy artichoke dip, a round of Texas Hold 'Em, and a delicious dinner served on my Grandma Whittleton's beautiful white and gold china made for another memorable Christmas Day.      

Of course, the gifts I received added to the joy of this special season.   My parents bought me a Bosch mixer which is gift that my mother promised to buy for each of her my mixer children when they got married.  I think they have given up on that and decided that it was time I learned how to cook our family's traditional dinner rolls.  I hope this mixer makes all the difference and truly helps my baking skills.

Kelly got my name in the family drawing and got me exactly what I asked for.  It's called a Bedlounger.  I know it sounds like a gift for a lazy person and that I am not.  I just love to do sudoku or read in bed at night.  And no matter how many pillows I use, I still haven't found a comfortable position.  I haven't logged in enough time yet using the Bedlounger to give an accurate evaluation but hopefully in the next few days I will get some serious lounging time. 

bedlounge-product 

Hoping you and your loved ones had a peaceful Christmas filled with all that your heart desired.

1 comments:

  Kami Schultz

January 2, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Any thoughts on the bedlounger yet? Looks like it could be a must-have...

Also, would you mind emailing the pics you took of Christmas Eve dinner? They're great!

It was so good seeing you all!! I'll be coming back in April for Timmy's graduation, so it won't be quite as long between visits this time. :)