Kent Family FUN…Generation Next

IMG_8254

Thanks to my cousin Timmy’s wedding, my cousin Kami and Mindy and their familes came to visit.   While some were attending the rehearsal dinner, my Mom prepared a delicious meal for the rest.  Shortly after dinner was completed, my Dad decided to bring out the PADS.   All the kids were squealing with delight.   The object of the fun is to get as many kids on the pads as possible and slide down the stairs without anyone falling off.   Back when we were kids we had fun doing the  same thing.     Memories flooded back from earlier days.  Pictures included Glen Schultz, Adam Alfred, Kent Tucker, Luke Alfred, and Elle Tucker.

IMG_8252IMG_8251

IMG_8248IMG_8249  IMG_8250

2 comments:

  The Queen Bee

August 21, 2010 at 2:26 PM

Looks like fun. I'm really old cuz in my mind your cousin Timmy is still 4 years old!!!!!!!!!!

  The Queen Bee

August 21, 2010 at 2:26 PM

Oh, and wasn't he going to marry Grant Reeder? Hope that part has changed!