More Pictures…..not completely BEFORE

IMG_6167

Views of the Kitchen in Apartment A

IMG_6163

The Living Area in Apartment A

IMG_6166

One of two bedrooms  in Apartment A

IMG_6164

Laundry Room in Apartment A

IMG_6168

I love before and after pictures of projects like this.  I wish I had taken more pictures before I started tearing things out of the apartments.   I was just too eager I guess.   I have torn out all the flooring and window treatments.  I continue to sweep pile after pile of dust from the floors.   Between some hired help and myself, we have loaded two roll-off containers with “junk” and roofing material.   A couple great  friends of mine from Paso Robles agreed to help me with the project.  They helped with a remodel of my parents kitchen this week and then came to roof the apartments.   I had previously hired a crew to removed what looked like 4 roofs, but in areas ended up being more like 6-7 with all the patchwork.   What a mess!

Hugh and Jinaro hard at work. Thanks~ 

IMG_6162

 

The following are a few shots of the area in front of the garage and workshop.

IMG_6155

IMG_6161

IMG_6158 IMG_6159

0 comments: